The face is the most important part of the body as it is the first thing someone sees when they look at you. Everyone wants flawless skin. But sometimes we are not happy with our face. We feel that our face does not reflect our youthful spirit and energy level. Due to aging some problems arise like sagging and dropping. Facelift surgery is the most appropriate and safe way to get the youthful look and to correct the facial defects.
What is facelift surgery?
Face-lift surgery also called Rhytidectomy is performed to remove excess skin and tighten the tissues and muscles. Facelift surgery is basically performed to rejuvenate the appearance of the face. From the help of facelift, one can correct their mid-face sagging, lines, jowls and a double chin.
Types of facelift surgery
• Upper Facelift- The upper face lift surgery includes forehead lift, brow lift, lower and upper eyelid lift surgeries.
• Lower Facelift- The lower facelift surgery includes chins augmentation, double chin reduction and lip augmentation.
• Mini Facelift- This surgery includes surgery of lower face and jawline.
• Mid Facelift- The mid face lift surgery includes surgery like ear surgery, nose surgery and cheek and malar augmentation surgery.
Pros of facelift surgery
• The results are long lasting.
• It can make you appear ten to fifteen year younger.
• Improves facial contour
• It can improve your mental health.
Cons of face-lift surgery
• It will just create the new version of you but not you.
• Normal surgical risks
Normal surgical risks are always present with any cosmetic surgery. But we can actually minimize the risk by choosing the professional and board certified surgeon for your facelift and any other type of surgery. Dr. Gregory Casey as board certified surgeon is an expert in all type of facelift and any other surgeries. According to Dr. Gregory Casey “If you are a person having good health and realistic expectation and are willing to follow the pre and post instructions, then you are a good candidate for facelift surgery”. If you want to take consultation from Dr. Casey then book your appointment now!